Thursday, November 1, 2007

I've been tagged :)

I've been tagged by Alicia (bajanknit)

Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

So let’s see what I can come up with…

1. I can’t stand when the sleeve cuffs on people’s T-shirts are flipped up. I have to turn them back down. I even fight the urge to go up to complete strangers out in public and ‘fix’ their shirts. Greg flips his up just to annoy me.

2. I am a very, very messy person by nature. I try very hard to combat it, but its hard.

3. I can’t draw. At all. My dad is a pretty good artist, but apparently he didn’t feel it was necessary to pass this cool talent on to me.

4. I also can’t sing. I’m completely tone-deaf. Although, everyone else in my family is also, so I guess I can’t really blame anyone for that.

5. I am horrible at keeping in touch with people. So all of my friends that I don’t write to or don’t call – I still love you!

6. My favorite New Kid was Joey. And anyone who was a pre-teen in the late ‘80s knows exactly what that means, and you had your own favorite New Kid too.

7. If I could look like any celebrity, it would be Jennifer Garner. But I wouldn’t marry Ben Affleck, though, I think Matt Damon is much hotter.

Ok, there’s my 7. Now, who to tag next…
Greg, Heather (LadyBugMom), Hart, Shannon, Laura (WestLakeWife), Kathy (MsAnnOMalley), Katie (Kaydee)

No comments: