Saturday, November 17, 2007

Baby blanket



Greg's cousin Jason and his wife Diane are expecting their first baby, a boy, to arrive this month. I just finished a feather & fan baby blanket for them, its ready to go in the mail as soon as hear that Baby Boy P**** has made his debut.


I used Laines du Nord Baby Cover in a blue/white variegated colorway, which works really well with the lace pattern, I think. The yarn is great - 100% wool, so its warm, but its also soft and squishy. I'm going to miss knitting this blanket, because I loved cuddling up with it :)


In other news, we're all sick. Runny noses, coughing, sore throats, the whole 9 yards. All four of us. And we're out of tissues and no one has the energy to go get more, so we're carrying around rolls of toilet paper. Classy.

1 comment:

nancy said...

Classy indeed! I hope you are all getting well quickly. The blanket is beautiful. You are rather a quick knitter, aren't you? I think your work is beautiful.
Nancy