Thursday, June 14, 2007

Here I am!!

This post is really unnecessary, since I'm assuming that most people reading this blog at this point know me already, but an introductory post seems like a good place to start.


So, me: My name is Robyn, I'm married to Greg, and Momma to Owen and Mariana. Owen is 3.5 and Mariana just turned 1. We also have a Jack Russell Terrier named Maynard, who is really in denial about the fact that he's a dog. I'm a stay at home mom (SAHM) and Greg is an engineer.


Other than playing with my kids, my hobbies are reading and knitting. I'm in a book club, so I'll write a bit about that, and I'll post pictures of knitting projects too. Of course, I'll talk about the kids quite a bit, since they're the biggest part of my life. And Greg will probably get a mention every once in a while too :)


In closing, I'll leave you with a picture of my family, from a camping trip this past weekend. No picture of me yet, I'll show you one when I see one I like :)


2 comments:

Jody said...

Hey Robyn! Who is Bobi?

swiss-knit said...

Hy Robin

Just wanted to let you know that I found you as my knitting pal in searching all the older posts on ISE4 by seeing a picture of this wonderful scarf you made for me. The color is beautyful and I can't wait to wear it. As I've posted on ISE4 you lightet my day as my husband has lost his mom and I've lost my wonderful mother-in-law last Saturday. Now she lives in a better world after years of illness but for us she leaves a big empty for the moment. Sorry for my bad English-hope you know what I mean. Next days I'll post the pics on ISE4 from all your goodies - Harley did just eat his bone but before I told him that this is something very special from the US - don't think that he understood as he is a beagle and that means: they are searching for some food during the whole day, probably they're dreaming of it too.
Your children look so nice on pics and your husband (I know you have the best one as I have too!!) looks happy and content too. That's all for the moment as there are lot of other things to do - would be glad if we could stay in touch as I know that you must be a wonderful woman and mom.
Many thanks and a lot of hugs

Judith